- Qigong Bigu (Energetic Fasting): Your Best Investment in Health and Longevity
- Weekly Online Qigong Gathering — Your Investment in Mind-body Integrative Health
- Wellness Practice in Winter, Nourish the Kidney
- Highlight on Winter Wellness Practice by TCM
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Tag Archives: types of orgasms
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading