- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
- Preservation of Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Organ Times and Meridian System
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Mantak Chia
In general, the ancients considered sexually desirable woman with a profusion of Yin and very little Yang. In modern terms, the sexually desirable woman had abundance of female hormones. Yang without Yin is joyless, and Yin without Yang is unexcited. The man wants to copulate but the woman is not happy the woman wants to copulate but the man has no desire. When two hearts are not in tune, the essences are not aroused….Love and pleasure are not elicited. Continue reading
Q & A on Issues Specific to Women’s Practice By Master Mantak Chia What can I practice during my period? During your period, the upward draw is very useful. One precaution: do it gently. Gently draw the energy up without … Continue reading
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading