- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: Spirituality of Dao
The Journey and Its Goal in Women’s Religions
[Spirituality of Dao 道之神] The Journey and Its Goal in Women’s Religions by Brian Griffith In the Middle East, ancient deities were usually portrayed as superhuman kings, whose instructions to mortals were like a ruler’s commands, given in books … Continue reading
Posted in Spirituality of Dao Tagged Chinese Religion, Dao-de-jing, spirituality, women Leave a comment
Nurture Life — Discover Who You Are
[Spirituality of Dao 道之神] Nurture Life, Discover Who You Are By Christina J Barea, DP, MMQ Listening deeply to the quiet sound of leaves unfolding at Spring I breathe in and embody the miracle manifested in each and every tree. … Continue reading
Posted in Nurturing Spirit, Qigong, Spirituality of Dao Leave a comment
Laozi – Legend or History?
[Spirituality of Dao] Laozi 老子 – Legend or History? A brief biography of the author of the Dao De Jing By Christina J Barea Many people are familiar with the Dao De Jing 道德經, a classic of Daoist studies, which … Continue reading
Posted in Spirituality of Dao, Uncategorized Leave a comment
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs?
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs? Finding a Qualified Instructor By Christina J. Barea The demand for qigong instruction grows and so does the opportunity for teachers to misrepresent their qualifications. The relative lack of education the general public has on … Continue reading
Posted in Experience Exchange, Spirituality of Dao Tagged Instructor, Master, qigong teacher, qualified teacher 2 Comments