- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Tag Archives: qigong teacher
From The Master – Organizing Daily Practice
Organizing Daily Practice by Yang Yang, Ph. D If you have limited time for your daily Taiji practice, can you still benefit? The answer is yes—if you practice efficiently. This training tip describes how. Most Taiji and Qigong practitioners have … Continue reading
Posted in From the Master, Tai Chi Tagged meditation practice, practice, Qigong, Qigong effects, qigong teacher, time Leave a comment
Is Qigong For You?
Is Qigong For You? by Arthur Rosenfeld If you’ve traveled to China, you’ve likely encountered senior citizens flapping their arms early in the morning in public parks, or perhaps squatting, walking, singing or dancing in groups, twisting waists and wiggling … Continue reading
Posted in East-West Perspectives, Qigong Tagged body, exercise, health, Qigong, qigong teacher Leave a comment
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs?
Qigong Teachers: Masters or Chinese Knock-offs? Finding a Qualified Instructor By Christina J. Barea The demand for qigong instruction grows and so does the opportunity for teachers to misrepresent their qualifications. The relative lack of education the general public has on … Continue reading
Posted in Experience Exchange, Spirituality of Dao Tagged Instructor, Master, qigong teacher, qualified teacher 2 Comments