- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
- Introduction to Ovation Seven-Cultivation Academy and Hotel
- The 2nd Wellness Study & Exp Tour to China, 2017
- The 2017 GuolinxinQigong Wuyishan English Camp
- Unique Self-Healing Program for Cancer Recovery
- Grounding and Your Health
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Mantak Chia
In general, the ancients considered sexually desirable woman with a profusion of Yin and very little Yang. In modern terms, the sexually desirable woman had abundance of female hormones. Yang without Yin is joyless, and Yin without Yang is unexcited. The man wants to copulate but the woman is not happy the woman wants to copulate but the man has no desire. When two hearts are not in tune, the essences are not aroused….Love and pleasure are not elicited. Continue reading
Q & A on Issues Specific to Women’s Practice By Master Mantak Chia What can I practice during my period? During your period, the upward draw is very useful. One precaution: do it gently. Gently draw the energy up without … Continue reading
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading