- Qigong Bigu or Fasting, Your Best Investment in Health, Longevity and Mind-body Cultivation.
- 9 Tips for Wellness Practice in the Spring
- Qigong Global Summit 2023 — Free Online Event on Feb 27 ~ March 3
- Qigong Bigu or Fasting: The Best Investment in Your Health and Long-Term Wellness
- Preserve Health in Winter, Nourish the Kidney First
- Earthing – the Most Important Health Discovery
- Wellness Practice in Summer，Focus on Nourishing Mind
- Where energy come from during Bigu manifestation
- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Our Online Qigong for Health Continues as the Health Challenge Remains
- Wellness Practice in Spring Focuses on Protecting and Nourishing Liver
- Winter Kidney-nourishing Dietary Adjustments
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Author Archives: Mantak Chia
Sexuality & Health – Sexual Reflexology
In general, the ancients considered sexually desirable woman with a profusion of Yin and very little Yang. In modern terms, the sexually desirable woman had abundance of female hormones. Yang without Yin is joyless, and Yin without Yang is unexcited. The man wants to copulate but the woman is not happy the woman wants to copulate but the man has no desire. When two hearts are not in tune, the essences are not aroused….Love and pleasure are not elicited. Continue reading
Posted in Sexuality and Health Tagged Master Mantak Chia, sexual healing, Sexual reflexology 1 Comment
Sexuality and Health
Q & A on Issues Specific to Women’s Practice By Master Mantak Chia What can I practice during my period? During your period, the upward draw is very useful. One precaution: do it gently. Gently draw the energy up without … Continue reading
Taoists regard the orgasm as the combined essences of all the body’s vital organs. Each organ and gland participates in the orgasmic process as follows:
1. The five senses create an environment for an orgasm as we become aroused through particular sights, sounds, feelings, scents, and tastes. These external senses arouse our internal senses, which give rise to the essences that initiate an orgasm.
2. The brain receives the message of arousal from the outer senses and translates it, directing the body to create an orgasm from its best life-force energy. Continue reading