- Qigong Fasting or Bigu: Your Best Defense Against COVID-19 & Your Best Investment for Long-Term Wellness
- Qigong & Mindfulness May Be Your Best Defense against COVID-19
- Introduction to TCM Wellness Practice in Winter
- Five-Animal Play and the Five-Elements Five-Zang Theory
- Bigu (Energetic Fasting) — The Most Powerful Way to Activate Self-healing
- Introduction to Taiji Five-Element Qigong
- Introducing the Latest Breakthrough in Cancer Therapy — YOU!
- Introduction to Feng-yuan Bao & His Emotional-Release Therapy
- TCM Energy & Rehabilitation Tour (15-days Retreat)
- The 2018 TCM Health-Wellness Tours to China
- An Unforgettable Memory in Ennova Health Tour
- TCM Way to Let the World Have Less Sickness
Translate this site!Powered by Google Translate.
Browse by Categories
Category Archives: Proverbs
QIGONG SAYINGS Proverbs of Yang-Sheng 养生格言 “When genuine energy is stored within, diseases cannot invade the body” .Li Dongyuan (1180 – 1251) “The energy is the basis of life. Everything in the Universe changes and develops thanks to qi.” Zhang … Continue reading
Lao-tzu lived to be 160 years old. He had three treasures to support attaining longevity: kindness, thriftiness, and modesty. His longevity maxim was: “Let nature take its course; remain detached and lower your desire; apply qigong to nurture your spirit, and swallow saliva to nurture your life.” (顺其自然；恬然寡欲；气功养神；咽津养生) Continue reading
Nurturing Life and Cultivating Mind by Tina Zhang 养生以养心为主 心不病则神不病 神不病则人不病. (清·梁文科《集验良方》 An old Chinese proverb say: To nurture one’s life and health, is mainly accomplished by cultivating one’s mind. If the mind is calm and clear, the spirit is … Continue reading
Chinese Proverbs on Positivity and Health 笑一笑，十年少；愁一愁，白了头。 Smile a smile and you will look ten years younger. Worry a worry and you will gain more grey hair. 一笑烦恼跑，二笑怒气消，三笑憾事了，四笑病魔逃，五笑人不老，六笑乐逍遥 One smile exiles the worrisome; Two smiles diminish the anger; Three smiles … Continue reading
“A famous Ming dynasty physician Zhang Jing Yue’s said: ” The best who know how to cultivate Yang energy will find it in Yin; the best yin energy balance will be dug out from Yang power.” So the winter shouldn’t be the most complained about season, instead it should be recognized that best Yang cultivation is in the most Yin season. What do we do about our winter cultivation?